Looking to become a member of the Dedham Historical Society & Museum? We are always looking for new members to join the ranks. Becoming a member supports the historic preservation of Dedham’s history year-round. Thank you.
Select a membership level:
- Student – $10 (including college, technical schools, and 2-year programs)
- Individual – $35; membership for a single person
- Family – $50
- Contributing – $100
- Patron – $250
- Sustaining – $500
- Life- $1,000
*Ask about business/corporate memberships (non-U.S. addresses require $5 additional, yearly.)
Download the Dedham Historical Society & Museum Membership Application
Call: 781-326-1385 or email: email@example.com
- Free admission to the Historical Society museum
- Free admission to the Historical Society library
- Free admission to Society lectures
- Research privileges at no charge
- Newsletters throughout the year
- Discounts on most items over $5.00 in the museum shop
- Discounts on discounts on tours, dinners and other events
- Invitation to “Members Only”events
- And lastly, the knowledge that your participation and dues are making the Society’s undertakings possible.
Looking to join or renew your membership?
You can now join or renew your Dedham Historical Society & Museum membership online through Paypal! It’s easy and convenient. There are two options for signing-up and staying up-to-date on your membership:
Never miss out again and sign-up now for automatic membership renewals. Each year your card will be charged the same amount on the same day. Just click on the Buy Now button after selecting your desired membership level.
Prefer to be reminded that your membership is expiring? No problem. You can select an amount below and receive a notice next year when your membership is due.