Become a member of Dedham Museum & Archive (Dedham Historical Society & Museum) to support history, from past to present, educational and outreach programs, and so much more. Thank you.
Become a member
BELONG TO SOMETHING LASTING
Add NARM to your Membership and receive . . .
. . . access to more than 1,160 museums nationwide (approximately 70 in Massachusetts and growing) as a member of the Dedham Museum & Archive. DM&A is now part of the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association. You can become eligible for a NARM membership through the Dedham Museum & Archive at the $100 Contributing level and above three ways: 1) Renew your existing membership 2) become a New Member or 3) give a Gift Membership. Dedham Museum & Archive will send you two cards identifying you as a NARM member that you can show at participating museums, historical societies, cultural institutions, children’s museums, zoos, and more. In most cases, NARM member discounts also apply at institution gift shops. Please visit the NARM website under FAQs and How It Works for more details. Questions? Send an email to our membership officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need your membership support now more than ever and we’re thanking you with a NARM membership.
Renewal, New, or Gift Memberships
(See above to take advantage of the NARM membership offer)
- Individual – $35; membership for a single person
- Family – $50
- Contributing – $100 (NARM level)
- Patron – $250 (NARM level)
- Sustaining – $500 (NARM level)
- Life- $1,000 (NARM level)
*Ask about business/corporate memberships (non-U.S. addresses require $5 additional, yearly.)
Call: 781-326-1385 or email: email@example.com
- Free admission to the Dedham Museum & Archive
- Free admission to the Dedham Museum & Archive library
- Free admission to lectures
- Research privileges at no charge (unless using services remotely)*
- Newsletters throughout the year
- Discounts on most items over $5.00 in the museum shop
- Discounts on tours and other events
- Invitation to “Members Only” events
- And lastly, the knowledge that your participation and dues are making the museum’s undertakings possible.
* Click here for fees for remote research.
Choose an option below: Renewal, New, or Gift Membership.
Choose between Annual or Recurring Renewal.
Choose between Annual or Recurring.
Would you like friends and family to enjoy the benefits of membership and support local history?
Either purchase a Gift Membership through PayPal below or click here to print, fill out, and mail a form.
Tax Notice: The Dedham Museum & Archive is organized under Chapter 180, Section 28A, of the Massachusetts General laws and is considered a non-profit, charitable, educational organization. As such, under Chapter 170, 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code, your membership dues are deductible for income tax purposes since no goods or services were provided to you in connection with this donation. The Museum recommends confirming with your tax advisor.