Become a member of Dedham Historical Society & Museum to support history, from past to present, educational and outreach programs, and so much more. Thank you.
Take advantage of two new enhancements to membership.
New and existing memberships will be extended by three months to help compensate you for the impact of COVID-19 on our operations.
Secondly, visit more than 1,100 museums nationwide (71 in Massachusetts and growing) as a member of the Dedham Historical Society & Museum. DHSM is now part of the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association. Either renew at a qualifying level of $100 and above or upgrade your membership to take advantage of this opportunity; members already at the $100 or above level may simply use the Upgrade Membership form or send an email to email@example.com to participate. NARM institutions are large and small museums, historical societies, or historical sites. In most cases, NARM member discounts also apply at institution gift shops. DHSM will send you two cards identifying you as a NARM member. Please visit the NARM website under FAQs and How It Works for more details.
To upgrade your existing membership to a NARM membership, you may use Paypal and select one of the following options directly below or print an Upgrade Membership form and mail it to the address provided. For a new membership or to renew, proceed further below to the Renew/New Membership information, online payment options, and Renew/New Membership form.
Upgrade your current membership to include access to 1,100 museums through NARM.
To Renew or for a New Membership
(See above to take advantage of the NARM membership offer)
- Student – $10 (including college, technical schools, and 2-year programs)
- Individual – $35; membership for a single person
- Family – $50
- Contributing – $100 (NARM level)
- Patron – $250 (NARM level)
- Sustaining – $500 (NARM level)
- Life- $1,000 (NARM level)
*Ask about business/corporate memberships (non-U.S. addresses require $5 additional, yearly.)
Download the Dedham Historical Society & Museum Standard Membership Application
Call: 781-326-1385 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free admission to the Historical Society museum
- Free admission to the Historical Society library
- Free admission to Society lectures
- Research privileges at no charge
- Newsletters throughout the year
- Discounts on most items over $5.00 in the museum shop
- Discounts on discounts on tours, dinners and other events
- Invitation to “Members Only”events
- And lastly, the knowledge that your participation and dues are making the Society’s undertakings possible.
Never miss out again and sign-up now for automatic membership renewals. Each year your card will be charged the same amount on the same day. Just click on the Subscribe button after selecting your desired membership level.
Prefer to be reminded that your membership is expiring? No problem. You can select an amount below and receive a notice next year when your membership is due.