Become a member of Dedham Historical Society & Museum to support history, from past to present, educational and outreach programs, and so much more. Thank you.
Become a member
BELONG TO SOMETHING LASTING
Take advantage of two new enhancements to membership.
New and existing memberships will be extended one time by three months to help compensate you for the impact of COVID-19 on our operations.
Secondly, visit more than 1,160 museums nationwide (approximately 70 in Massachusetts and growing) as a member of the Dedham Historical Society & Museum. DHSM is now part of the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association. You can become eligible for a NARM membership through DHSM two ways: 1) become a New Member at the $100 level or above; 2) Renew your existing membership at the $100 level or above. If you enrolled in NARM, DHSM will send you two cards identifying you as a NARM member that you can show at participating museums, historical societies, cultural institutions, children’s museums, zoos, and more. In most cases, NARM member discounts also apply at institution gift shops. Please visit the NARM website under FAQs and How It Works for more details. Questions? Send an email to our membership officer at email@example.com.
To Renew or for a New Membership
(See above to take advantage of the NARM membership offer)
- Student – $10 (including college, technical schools, and 2-year programs)
- Individual – $35; membership for a single person
- Family – $50
- Contributing – $100 (NARM level)
- Patron – $250 (NARM level)
- Sustaining – $500 (NARM level)
- Life- $1,000 (NARM level)
*Ask about business/corporate memberships (non-U.S. addresses require $5 additional, yearly.)
Download the Dedham Historical Society & Museum Standard Membership Application
Call: 781-326-1385 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free admission to the Historical Society museum
- Free admission to the Historical Society library
- Free admission to Society lectures
- Research privileges at no charge
- Newsletters throughout the year
- Discounts on most items over $5.00 in the museum shop
- Discounts on tours, dinners and other events
- Invitation to “Members Only”events
- And lastly, the knowledge that your participation and dues are making the Society’s undertakings possible.
Tax Notice: The Society is organized under Chapter 180, Section 28A, of the Massachusetts General laws and is considered a non-profit, charitable, educational organization. As such, under Chapter 170, 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code, your membership dues are deductible for income tax purposes since no goods or services were provided to you in connection with this donation.
Never miss out again and sign-up now for automatic membership renewals. Each year your card will be charged the same amount on the same day. Just click on the Subscribe button after selecting your desired membership level.
Prefer to be reminded that your membership is expiring? No problem. You can select an amount below and receive a notice next year when your membership is due.