THE DEDHAM HISTORICAL SOCIETY MUSEUM
Box 215, Dedham MA 02027-0215 – Tel. 781-326-1385 – Fax. 781-326-5762
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT: Vicky L. Kruckeberg at 781-326-1385
FOR RELEASE: September 2, 2010
DEDHAM HISTORICAL SOCIETY ANNOUNCES
2010-2011 LECTURE SERIES
The Dedham Historical Society announces its 2010-2011 lecture series. David Allen Lambert, Online Genealogist at the New England Historical Genealogical Society starts the series with a lecture on Thursday, September 23, 7:30 pm titled Researching Your Civil War Ancestors: A Roll Call of Resources. Free admission with DHS membership; $5 for non members. All lectures are held in the Society Auditorium, 612 High Street, Dedham.
Future lectures include:
- October 21 @ 7:30pm Christina Inge The Massachusetts Quilt Project
- November 20 @ 2:00pm Kenneth Turino “New England Holiday Traditions”
- January 20, 2011 @ 7:30pm Andrea M. Gilmore “Exposing New England’s Architectural History”
- March 24 @ 7:30pm Anthony Sammarco “Howard Johnson: 28 Flavors”
- April 14 @ 7:30pm Robert B. Hanson “Dedham At The Crossroads”
DHS office hours are Tuesday-Friday from 9 am – 4 pm. The Library/Archives is open Tuesday and Thursday from 9 am – 4 pm. The Museum is open Tuesday-Friday, 12 noon – 4 pm. Both the Library/Archives and Museum are open even dated Saturdays, 1 – 4 pm. Admission is free for DHS members: non-members $5 per person for the Library/Archives and $2 for adults, $1 for children for the Museum. Due to the limited staff in the Library/Archives please call ahead for an appointment. For more information, contact the Dedham Historical Society, 781-326-1385.